Director of Operations
The Partnerships Coordinator will play a vital role in propelling 5Rights Foundation's mission, leveraging outstanding communication skills, innovative problem-solving abilities, and a passionate commitment to our cause. Key areas of responsibility include fundraising assistance, event management, communications and publication support, as well as managing our collaboration with LSE on the DFC project.
- Prepare comprehensive funding applications, inclusive of articulate proposal narratives, detailed budgets, and critical supporting documents.
- Initiate prospect research to uncover promising new funders and lucrative funding opportunities.
- Ensure meticulous maintenance of funding applications and donor interaction records in the organisation's CRM system.
- Conceptualise, organise and carry out both in-person and digital events, including webinars, conferences, and workshops.
- Work closely with the team to guarantee successful event promotion and execution, from speaker engagement, and logistical management, to crafting event materials.
- Track event attendance, engaging with attendees for follow-up when required.
Communication and publication coordination
- Participate in creating and refining communication materials, such as newsletters, blog articles, and press statements.
- Aid in the design and presentation of publications, including reports, brochures, and fact sheets.
- Ensure all communication materials align with the organisation's brand guidelines and messaging.
LSE partnership and DFC project management
- Arrange meetings, publications, and other relevant activities connected to the LSE partnership and the DFC project.
- Liaise with LSE partners and other stakeholders to ensure project goals are achieved and expectations are effectively managed.
- Monitor project progression and deliver regular updates to pertinent team members.
- Demonstrable knowledge in a relevant field (e.g., communications, public relations, non-profit management) or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a comparable role, ideally within a non-profit organisation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in event planning and coordination.
- Competency in fundraising processes and donor management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Canva).
- Remarkable organisational skills with the capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Dedication to the mission and values of 5Rights Foundation.
How to Apply
Ready to make a real difference? Apply now by submitting your application, including your CV and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Application deadline: 18 June 2023
- First-round interviews: Week commencing 26 June 2023
- Final interviews: Week commencing 3 July 2023